Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Community

Prompt of the day: community - where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create, or more deeply connect with in 2011?

Community - such a great discovery this year for me, threefold:

- online: helloo, reader :) I can't begin to say how grateful I am for all the amazing bloggers out there, I have learned a lot - and that's an understatement - connecting with you all, so thank you!
- offline: satsang in London, with my fellow YTT trainees. We are all so different, yet we connect during these intensive weekends in a way I've never thought possible. Compassionate, supportive, great teachers in the making, I love them.
- offline take 2: the community of changemakers I met at the European Summit for Global Transformation in October. Nonprofit grassroot activists, social entrepreneurs, people of service to others, working in collaboration because, let's face it, that's the only way to go.

In 2011 who knows what will happen? Not quite sure as I'm typing this...

Source

1 comment:

  1. i really enjoy to blog and to find a yoga community online because i do practise alone in my little island

    ReplyDelete