Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sayonara for now

So, today is the day. The day when a lifetime dream is being fulfilled.
We are so excited, you cannot even begin to imagine! We're leaving our apartment in less than 20 minutes, first to catch a train to Paris' airport Charles de Gaulle, where we will meet our group, and then we're flying to Tokyo, landing tomorrow at around 2pm local time (yay jetlag!).

I won't be posting from there (mind you, not that I post everyday anyway), but I'll make sure to be back with plenty of photos and amazing experiences to share with you.

I don't know what my yoga practice will be, I guess I will stick to love, contentment, and soaking it all in!

So for now, have a great time, and I'll be back with some funny and exciting stuff :-)
source

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds incredible. I hope you have a brilliant trip.
    Good news... you are one of the winners of the Ultima giveaway! Quickly email your contact info when you get a chance.. callah.yogalife(at)gmail(dot)com !
    Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete