Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

Tomorrow night I'll be heading to London (yay!) for a Yoga Teacher Training Immersion, that's the pre-kick-off to the programme I'll be starting in September, the "weekend zero" as I call it.

Now for a little game: am I:
- Beyond excited
- Increasingly nervous
- Violently happy
- All of the above and much more that words can't even begin to describe? (such a disgrace, I'm writing on a blog and I "can't find the words"? oh the nerve)
?

Yup, that's the introduction to the new chapter, I.CAN'T.WAIT!
(and you all know already how much I love London, so don't even get me started on this. Just two words though: WHOLE.FOODS)

"See" you next week!

2 comments:

  1. That's very exciting! Have a great trip + enjoy your immersion! All is coming. :)

    ReplyDelete