Friday, December 17, 2010

Lesson learned

Prompt of the day: lesson learned - What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

Mmmmh, er, well, quite a few things actually, but my sick body and brain are too tired to think too much, so I'll just write what I remember and then I'll go back to doing nothing if you don't mind.

I learned that I could write.
I learned that I could care.
I learned that I could not care.
I learned that I could run.
I learned that I had more resources than I thought I had.
I learned that I could bend my body in ways I'd never imagined before.
I learned that I was clinging to a vision of myself that is no longer accurate.
I learned that I was enough.
I learned that I could do whatever I wanted.

What choice do I have but to keep going?

Source

3 comments:

  1. i love this post! it is such a good idear! may be i should do a post like this about what i learned this year!
    you definitly learned alos how to share and make others reading you with interest and happinnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoga is the natural way to stay happy, healthy and stress free. It is the best home exercises you can do around the house.
    Yoga Teacher Training Course Rishikesh

    ReplyDelete